"OFF THE CHART EYECARE"
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and injury, including prescriptions for eye infections
- Complete contact lens services including all specialty lens products (astigmatism correcting toric contacts, multifocal contacts, monovision contacts, color enhancing contacts, daily contacts, disposable contacts, gas permeable contacts, bandage contacts, etc.)
- Dry eye evaluation and management
- Optomap Retinal Exam
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries
- Frame styling to complement your lifestyle and visual demands
- Outside prescriptions are always welcome
- Online scheduling is available
Facilities and Equipment
We have state of the art diagnostic equipment.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Diners.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Aetna, BCBS, Blue Vision, Block Vision, Eyemed, Superior Vision, Vision Care Plan, United Healthcare, Medicare, and several other insurances. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.